Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2015

2015 Goal #1 Completed!


Image by Seb Cooper via Flickr

My writing goal, number one, for 2015 has been accomplished! I have revised and submitted my inspirational romance manuscript to the agent, again. I think that warrants a firework, or two.

Now, I wait. Which, I have to tell you, is the worst part. So, in order to keep myself from being email obsessed, I will move on to goal number two, which is to complete my YA Fantasy.

To keep me on track for this goal, I've been researching some writing contests that I can enter it in. Since many writing contests for 2015 have already begun accepting submissions, and my story is only about fifty percent completed, I will likely enter next year. However, I'm still researching, so you never know - I might get aggressive with this goal and find a contest accepting submissions later in the year. Either way, I'll keep you posted on the progress, which will also keep me accountable.

Have you ever entered your novel, or other piece of writing, into a contest? What was the outcome? Would you do it again?

No comments:

Post a Comment