Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Still sailing...

Image by supercake via Flickr

Hello out there world. I'm still here - still kicking, still sailing. To all my very few followers, sorry for the long delay, and thank you for still lingering to see where this quest takes me. Like many newbie bloggers before me, I have managed to turn this blog into a job, instead of having fun, and doing what I love to do more than just about anything - write. I have come to the realization, though, that I can't act as if my love for writing is the only aspect of my life that I care about. I also love being a mother, a wife, reading, organizing (everything I touch), cooking, gardening, living in Kentucky, and serving God (last but not least), among many other things.

I am still working vigorously and passionately on my quest for writing success, and I have some exciting goals this year that I plan to meet, and will soon share with you. In the meantime though, I hope I can begin again fresh starting with a blog face-lift (hope you like it - I'm up for suggestions). You can also expect posts to be a little more relaxed, fun, and concerning a variety of topics, which, of course, still revolve around my quest to become a published author. So, happy New Year everyone! I hope you've set some goals for yourself too, and are well on your way to achieving them!

No comments:

Post a Comment